Monday, October 11, 2010

Idaho Falls Week 4


A great week for us, Blaz is learning so many things! But, here is a random picture. I found an Elmo shirt for $1 clearance at Kmart. Blaz loves Elmo and he loves wearing it. He pats his chest all day long and says Elmo. He screams "Elmo!!" anytime he sees a mirror, love it.

Anyway, here's what's really cool - Blaz started praying this week. I'm so proud. I was laying in the bed thinking thursday morning and Blaz walks up to the mirror, folds his arms, bows his head and starts speaking softly. He said 4 or 5 sentences of jibberish, then threw out his arms and yelled "Amen!" I loved it. He's been praying a lot now, when we pray before dinner he just jabbers over the top of us and yells amen when he's done. Isn't it cool when your kids start learning things like that? I feel like a good mom, lol, my son prays.

Anyway, it gets even sweeter. We were driving in the car saturday and he was kicking, yelling and kinda fussy. I turned back and said, "Blaz, if you don't feel good why don't you say a prayer?" He stopped yelling, folded his arms and said a prayer. He talked softly for a while, yelled amen, and smiled. I told him that if he didn't feel good or felt sad he could always pray to feel better. Loved it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment