West Virginia- Week 2
So I am a few weeks behind at posting on this blog… in my defense I am still adjusting to motherhood, and Sophie does not let me have much computer time. In fact I am typing this one handed because she decided she was hungry… she just ate one hour ago! Anywho I wanted to post this picture of Sophie holding her pacifier in her mouth. She does this a lot. She also likes to spit out her pacifier and cry until we put it back in her mouth. She thinks it is a fun game… we think it is fun the first 2 times after that it is annoying. We can’t believe how much she is growing these days; it seems like every day she is bigger than the last. She is already growing out of her newborn clothes. Guess we will enjoy her all we can while she is still our little Sophie. November 1st she is one month old… where does the time go?
No comments:
Post a Comment